Mechanical Car Inspections
Pre Purchase Car Inspections – We come to you from $229
For mechanical car inspections in Sydney follow this link, for other Brisbane and Gold Coast read on …
Our highly experienced team of vehicle inspectors come to you and will provide a comprehensive assessment of your car’s mechanical health, with detailed checks made on the motor, gear box, differential, and drive line. Our experts know all the tricks seller’s often use to hide faults – so we’ll make sure you don’t get caught out.
Why use us for your next car inspection?
It’s our level of detail that truly sets us apart. We’re full time vehicle inspection specialists. It’s what we do. All our inspectors are fully qualified mechanics and vehicle inspectors.
Furthermore, State Roads is an independent third party. Our objective is to give you a fair, accurate and unbiased assessment of the mechanical condition of your vehicle. We have nothing to gain from subsequent mechanical repairs and are therefore your most trustworthy source for independent mechanical assessments.
And if you’re not mechanically minded you need not worry, as each report is accompanied with direct personal feedback from your vehicle inspector. On top of the detailed mechanical and body inspections, the comprehensive inspection includes full interior check.
With an independent report, you can rest assured that our experts can perform a thorough assessment of your car’s mechanical state, ensuring you get the most value for money when buying a new or used car. Whether it’s a cooling system pressure test or a compression test, our licensed mechanics will give you an accurate and unbiased report once the car mechanical inspection is completed.
Offering mechanical inspections for new and used cars, book your mechanical check today!
Our mechanical car inspection includes:
- Alternator battery, wiring and electricals
- Cooling system pressure test & Co2 head gasket leakage test
- Oil and Fluid leaks at engine and driveline differential
- Undercarriage, steering, brakes-brake pad wear and suspension etc
- Air conditioner operation and components
- Engine operation, turbo, Exhaust etc
- Engine and transmission mounts and bushes
- 4×4 engagement and operation hi-low range
- Wheels and rims, tyre wear and tread
- Diagnostic scan of on-board computers modules
- Brake rotor surface
- Hydraulic hose/line leakage & free movement
- McPherson strut/shock absorber leakage
- Ball joint and tie rod ends
- Balance Compression test
- Coolant recovery tank
- Cooling fan operation
- AC compressor
- Heater valve adjustment
- Fuel system operation
- Transfer case
- CV Joint/boots/drive-shaft/ universal joint
- Brake pad thickness
- Brake caliper leakage
- Bushing condition
- Power steering rack leakage
- Lots more
All this plus the interior and exterior car inspection from $229 depending on vehicle.
Don’t leave it a little bit too late, put your safety first – book a used car mechanic inspection with the experts at CarChex today.